Update on ICBC Insurance Protection???



Less than half an hour ago I received a call from ICBC concerning my stolen vehicle claim (vehicle stolen by Davola Girvan). Said vehicle is presently, supposedly, (I have no way of knowing for sure where it is at present. The ICBC claims representative who called wanted me to stipulate a doge dealer to where I wanted the vehicle towed. I informed him, or tried to that the last time I had a key cut and programed ($325.00 PRICE TAG) it was done at MARINE Chrysler Vancouver. So for, there has still, at least not to my knowledge been a through mechanical inspection or anything else done, except incumbent of storage charges at Surrey Unitow Impound Lot. Before the vehicle was officially declared as stolen VPD stipulated to Davola that the vehicle MUST be returned to the front of my apartment building and the key turned over to me. I would there upon accept recovery of said vehicle and personally drive it to my underground parking stall. None of this has transpired.

Questions arise. Why would anyone, ICBC representative or no, with even a meniscal amount of common sense even suggest that I might want the vehicle TOWED to a Chrysler dealership in Vancouver??? When and where is the mechanical inspection going to be done?  It should be taken (driven) to the closet available dealer, which would be in Surrey and all necessary work done at once, would not you say??? Finally who does ICBC and/or their claims representative think is going to pay for it all. It definitely will not be me, count on it; I am the vi9ctimised party, not the perpetrator of theft over=Auto personal property. ~~Al (Alex-Alexander) D Girvan.

Comments

Popular Posts