There is no Word for a Parent who Loses a Child.

A pain like no other; no phrase , song, or word can ever describe it.

A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is not called an orphan; far from it.

Only a child who loses both parents is; or can ever be an orphan.

Both of my parents died at a very young age; however I never considered myself to be an orphan; because while I undoubtedly, might have done a much better job of it in the early years; I was, basically old enough to look after myself. I have lost my life partner. 

I lost someone I cared enough about to marry and have children with. My dearly beloved son is no longer walking beside me--ON THIS PLACE WE CALL EARTH.

I have lost others I dearly love. I do not have any reason to take a few minutes to remember or honour them. 
THEY HAVE NEVER; CAN NEVER; BE FORGOTTEN-even for a second. 

LOVE, LOVING IS ONE OF THE THINGS I DO. 
LOVE TAKES A LOT OF WORK AND LOVE IS FOREVER. HONOURING-AS BEST I AM ABLE; OCCUPIES MOST OF MY TIME.

I HAVE NOTHING TO REMEMBER; THEY ALL STILL LIVE;
INSIDE OF ME.~~Al (Alex-Alexander) D. Girvan

Comments

Popular Posts