Goodbye To All My Friends And Faithful Followers

Goodbye To All My Friends And Faithful Followers





As I announced on Facebook awhile ago; my work is done.Important members of the Girvan family have been recognized and I do feel that I have caused people to be much more aware of what is going on around them. What started as a harmless hobby, hurting no one has grown into something that is just too much of a hassle.
When I start getting notifications that a picture of MY MOTHER, TWO UNCLES, AND ME attending  MY FATHERS FUNERAL, that SELF TAKEN PHOTO-- OF MYSELF (my profile picture); might be copy right by someone else--and when I continue to get notifications about things that DO NOT and never did exist on my blogs--that is a just a little TOO MUCH of the BS. With well over 10,000 followers world wide, I must have been providing something that was of interest.
Thank You, to all my loyal friends and followers--perhaps one day we will meet again.  

Thank You, to all my loyal friends and followers--perhaps one day we will meet again.  

Comments

  1. does that mean no mor blogging? or facebook? (didn't know you where on facebook) or maybe twitter? (didn't know that either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sparkling for your interest. Basically that means no more blogging, at least in the near future. I'm not very active on Facebook but I do have an account there and it is open.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts